Forbes releases sexy list of highest-paid models
Gisele Bundchen earned the top spot on Forbes' newly released list of the world's highest-paid models of 2013.
Not only is the 33-year-old hottie the richest model on the runway, but after reaping $47 million in 2013, she makes $1 million more than the list's combine total.
But that's in no way belittling the wealth of the remaining bombshells, with Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million), Adriana Lima ($6 million), Kate Moss ($5.7 million) and Liu Wen ($4.3 million) rounding out the top 5.
Have a look at the complete list in the gallery below.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.