Forbes releases sexy list of highest-paid models
Gisele Bundchen earned the top spot on Forbes' newly released list of the world's highest-paid models of 2013.
Not only is the 33-year-old hottie the richest model on the runway, but after reaping $47 million in 2013, she makes $1 million more than the list's combine total.
But that's in no way belittling the wealth of the remaining bombshells, with Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million), Adriana Lima ($6 million), Kate Moss ($5.7 million) and Liu Wen ($4.3 million) rounding out the top 5.
Have a look at the complete list in the gallery below.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.