Forbes releases sexy list of highest-paid models
Gisele Bundchen earned the top spot on Forbes' newly released list of the world's highest-paid models of 2013.
Not only is the 33-year-old hottie the richest model on the runway, but after reaping $47 million in 2013, she makes $1 million more than the list's combine total.
But that's in no way belittling the wealth of the remaining bombshells, with Miranda Kerr ($7.2 million), Adriana Lima ($6 million), Kate Moss ($5.7 million) and Liu Wen ($4.3 million) rounding out the top 5.
Have a look at the complete list in the gallery below.
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Taylor Kelly, D.J. Foster and Jaelen Strong named best offensive 'triplet' in the Pac-12
- Four-star DT Dalvon Stuckey not enrolling at ASU because of academics
- Adam Archuleta: ASU's Taylor Kelly not elite, but a 'baller'
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?