'America's Got Talent' crowns Kenichi Ebina season 8 winner
America voted and Kenichi Ebina, a 38-year-old Japanese-American dancer, became the eighth-season winner, landing him $1 million and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
"Oh my god, I don't know what I can tell, but it's amazing," Ebina said after "AGT" host Nick Cannon announced him as the winner.
"First of all, I want to thank my wife and daughter [for] being supportive all the way through. And my mom, brother, sister and all my friends -- and all the fans and supporters. Crazy!"
The runner-up spot went to stand-up comedian Taylor Williamson, who said his dreams came true and was honored to be on the show.
Jimmy Rose, a 32-year-old country music singer, rounded out the top 3.
Kenichi Ebina's final performance.
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.