'America's Got Talent' crowns Kenichi Ebina season 8 winner
America voted and Kenichi Ebina, a 38-year-old Japanese-American dancer, became the eighth-season winner, landing him $1 million and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
"Oh my god, I don't know what I can tell, but it's amazing," Ebina said after "AGT" host Nick Cannon announced him as the winner.
"First of all, I want to thank my wife and daughter [for] being supportive all the way through. And my mom, brother, sister and all my friends -- and all the fans and supporters. Crazy!"
The runner-up spot went to stand-up comedian Taylor Williamson, who said his dreams came true and was honored to be on the show.
Jimmy Rose, a 32-year-old country music singer, rounded out the top 3.
Kenichi Ebina's final performance.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.