'America's Got Talent' crowns Kenichi Ebina season 8 winner
America voted and Kenichi Ebina, a 38-year-old Japanese-American dancer, became the eighth-season winner, landing him $1 million and a headlining show in Las Vegas.
"Oh my god, I don't know what I can tell, but it's amazing," Ebina said after "AGT" host Nick Cannon announced him as the winner.
"First of all, I want to thank my wife and daughter [for] being supportive all the way through. And my mom, brother, sister and all my friends -- and all the fans and supporters. Crazy!"
The runner-up spot went to stand-up comedian Taylor Williamson, who said his dreams came true and was honored to be on the show.
Jimmy Rose, a 32-year-old country music singer, rounded out the top 3.
Kenichi Ebina's final performance.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?