Top 20 highest-earning hip-hop artists of 2013
Hip-hop remains a very lucrative genre in the music world, especially for the 20 artists (24, actually) that made Forbes' most recent list.
If the artists aren't making money off their music and concerts, they are raking it in from sponsorships or from entrepreneurial ventures such as clothing lines and beverage labels.
Forbes used numbers from June 2012 to June 2013 to arrive at its top 20 list. Figures were calculated without regard to the artists' management, agent and attorney fees. The magazine said the top 10 earners on the list pulled in a combined $256 million over that amount of time.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.