Arizona man wins $25,000 for 'Invisible Man' costume
Freitag won $25,000 for his "Invisible Man" costume, which made attendees give a second glance at the headless getup. On top of the prize money, Freitag has a chance to win a walk-on role on "R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour."
"Saturday Night Live" star Kenan Thompson hosted the star-studded event, along with celebrity appearances by Martha Stewart, Hal Sparks and Coco Jones.
Award presenters included Bil Nye, Zachary Gordon, Nolan Gould and Rico Rodriguez, among others.
The two-hour event will air on the Hub Network (Cox Communications channel 101) on Oct. 26 at 6 p.m. MST.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.