Arizona man wins $25,000 for 'Invisible Man' costume
Freitag won $25,000 for his "Invisible Man" costume, which made attendees give a second glance at the headless getup. On top of the prize money, Freitag has a chance to win a walk-on role on "R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour."
"Saturday Night Live" star Kenan Thompson hosted the star-studded event, along with celebrity appearances by Martha Stewart, Hal Sparks and Coco Jones.
Award presenters included Bil Nye, Zachary Gordon, Nolan Gould and Rico Rodriguez, among others.
The two-hour event will air on the Hub Network (Cox Communications channel 101) on Oct. 26 at 6 p.m. MST.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!