Arizona man wins $25,000 for 'Invisible Man' costume
Freitag won $25,000 for his "Invisible Man" costume, which made attendees give a second glance at the headless getup. On top of the prize money, Freitag has a chance to win a walk-on role on "R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour."
"Saturday Night Live" star Kenan Thompson hosted the star-studded event, along with celebrity appearances by Martha Stewart, Hal Sparks and Coco Jones.
Award presenters included Bil Nye, Zachary Gordon, Nolan Gould and Rico Rodriguez, among others.
The two-hour event will air on the Hub Network (Cox Communications channel 101) on Oct. 26 at 6 p.m. MST.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.