10 wardrobes: It's good to be Carrie Underwood
On Wednesday night, Carrie Underwood hosted the Country Music Association Awards with Brad Paisley for the 6th year in a row, and she went through 10 different wardrobe changes. That's like 10 different proms!
Now, they weren't all a hit, but if anyone can make it work it's Underwood.
With her indisputable talent and amazing looks, it must be great to be her on any given day, but more so during the CMA Awards.
Check out some of her outfits in the gallery below.
Mini Salas, Host
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.