10 wardrobes: It's good to be Carrie Underwood
On Wednesday night, Carrie Underwood hosted the Country Music Association Awards with Brad Paisley for the 6th year in a row, and she went through 10 different wardrobe changes. That's like 10 different proms!
Now, they weren't all a hit, but if anyone can make it work it's Underwood.
With her indisputable talent and amazing looks, it must be great to be her on any given day, but more so during the CMA Awards.
Check out some of her outfits in the gallery below.
Mini Salas, Host
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was