10 wardrobes: It's good to be Carrie Underwood
On Wednesday night, Carrie Underwood hosted the Country Music Association Awards with Brad Paisley for the 6th year in a row, and she went through 10 different wardrobe changes. That's like 10 different proms!
Now, they weren't all a hit, but if anyone can make it work it's Underwood.
With her indisputable talent and amazing looks, it must be great to be her on any given day, but more so during the CMA Awards.
Check out some of her outfits in the gallery below.
Mini Salas, Host
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.