10 wardrobes: It's good to be Carrie Underwood
On Wednesday night, Carrie Underwood hosted the Country Music Association Awards with Brad Paisley for the 6th year in a row, and she went through 10 different wardrobe changes. That's like 10 different proms!
Now, they weren't all a hit, but if anyone can make it work it's Underwood.
With her indisputable talent and amazing looks, it must be great to be her on any given day, but more so during the CMA Awards.
Check out some of her outfits in the gallery below.
Mini Salas, Host
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.