Updated Dec 14, 2013 - 2:35 pm
Tom Cruise disrupts aliens in 'Edge of Tomorrow' trailer
Warner Bros. released the first trailer for "Edge of Tomorrow," which stars Cruise, Emily Blunt, Bill Paxton, Lara Pulver and Jeremy Piven.
"What I am about to tell you sound crazy," Cruise's character says in the opening of the clip. "But you have to listen to me. [Our] very lives depend on it."
The science-fiction action thriller tells a story of Lt. Col. Bill Cage (Cruise) and Rita Vrataski (Emily Blunt) who find themselves at war with an alien race called Mimics. The film is based on Hiroshi Sakurazaka's novel, "All You Need Is Kill."
The explosive film, directed by Doug Liman, opens in theaters June 6.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.