Updated Dec 30, 2013 - 1:31 pm
Prince William Photoshopped in typical college settings
Though, instead of hitting the gym -- like most of us common folk -- Prince William will hit the books.
The new royal dad will soon begin a 10-week college course in agricultural management through the University of Cambridge, the Kensington Palace announced on Monday.
Hopping to catch a glimpse of the 31-year-old royal hunk at a Tappa-Tappa-Kegga fraternity party? Don't hold your breath.
In case you were wondering what the prince would like as a stereotypical college student, we have taken the liberty of putting together possible scenarios.
Ben Nichols, Web Content Editor - 987ThePeak.com
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.