Updated Feb 11, 2013 - 6:30 pm
Bieber tried to sabotage the Grammys on Sunday night
Chris Brown totaled his car over the weekend but it didn't stop him from celebrating at the Grammys.
On Saturday, according to Brown, he was being chased by the paparazzi when he ran his black Porshe into a wall. Obviously he was well enough to attend the Grammys on Sunday, where he dissed Frank Ocean, by refusing to participate in the standing ovation when Ocean won the award for Best Urban Contemporary Album.
So who else won big at the Grammys?
Mumford and Sons took home the Album of the Year award. Record of the Year went to Gotye and Kimbra for Somebody That I Used to know. The New Artist trophy went to fun., who also scored a Grammy for Song of the Year.
Click here to see all the winners.
Mini Salas, Host
- The 5: Reasons I can't wait for the 2014 football season
- The Five: Ryan McDonough's best moves in first year as Phoenix Suns' GM
- The 5: Most impressive Phoenix Suns wins of the 2013-14 season
- The 5: Best Diamondbacks' Opening Day Performances
- The 5: Best Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Models Ever