Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 1:22 pm
Fergie announces on Twitter that she is pregnant
Indeed, she was! Fergie and Josh Duhamel have both confirmed via twitter that a little pea is on the way.
In his new memoir, record executive Clive Davis, has revealed that he's bisexual.
Davis, who has 4 children from 2 previous marriages, told Katie Couric that he's currently in a monogamous relationship with a man, and hopes that by coming out, it'll lead to a greater understanding of bisexuality. In "The Soundtrack of My Life" available on Tuesday, Davis also shares how he went from Brooklyn to big time.
Is Britney Spears dating again?
She was spotted on Valentine's Day with a mystery man named David. So far that's one of the few details we know about him. He's 27, works at a law firm, and plays golf. In fact the two were spotted at a country club near her home over the weekend where he was giving her golf lessons.
Mini Salas, Host
- The 5: Reasons I can't wait for the 2014 football season
- The Five: Ryan McDonough's best moves in first year as Phoenix Suns' GM
- The 5: Most impressive Phoenix Suns wins of the 2013-14 season
- The 5: Best Diamondbacks' Opening Day Performances
- The 5: Best Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Models Ever