Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 9:25 am
Is Nick Lachey cheating on Vanessa Minnillo?
Robin Roberts returned to Good Morning America Today. She kicked off the show by saying "I have been waiting 174 days to say this…Good Morning America!" She received so many welcome back messages from her celebrity friends Oprah, Kobe Bryant and the Obamas.
Her doctors say they will take it one day at a time and will continue to monitor her health during and after each of her broadcasts.
Kelly Clarkson is calling Clive Davis a big fat liar!
According to an excerpt from his new memoir The Soundtrack of My Life, Davis says Clarkson did not want Since You've Been Gone on her 2004 Breakaway album, and that when Davis told her the song was staying, "Kelly burst into hysterical sobbing." Kelly immediately fired back saying that Davis was "spreading false information" and that she would not be bullied by him.
Well Davis is not backing down. In a statement released on Wednesday he says he had every fact checked in the book before it was even published, adding "I stand by the chapter as written in my book."
Mini Salas, Host
- The 5: Reasons I can't wait for the 2014 football season
- The Five: Ryan McDonough's best moves in first year as Phoenix Suns' GM
- The 5: Most impressive Phoenix Suns wins of the 2013-14 season
- The 5: Best Diamondbacks' Opening Day Performances
- The 5: Best Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Models Ever