Phil Mickelson shares his British Open win with others
That changed last Sunday when Mickelson erased a five-stroke deficit in the final round by firing a 66 and winning the Open Championship at Muirfield in Scotland.
Days later, Mickelson brought the coveted Claret Jug back to the states and shared it with a group of people that helped him win it -- the employees at Callaway Golf. Every single worker got a chance to hold the 141-year-old trophy. It was Mickelson's way of saying thanks, and a pretty rare gesture indeed.
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians accepts Ice Bucket Challenge