Phil Mickelson shares his British Open win with others
That changed last Sunday when Mickelson erased a five-stroke deficit in the final round by firing a 66 and winning the Open Championship at Muirfield in Scotland.
Days later, Mickelson brought the coveted Claret Jug back to the states and shared it with a group of people that helped him win it -- the employees at Callaway Golf. Every single worker got a chance to hold the 141-year-old trophy. It was Mickelson's way of saying thanks, and a pretty rare gesture indeed.
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner
- Arizona Diamondbacks players partake in Ahwatukee Little League game
- Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman makes some young kids smile