Updated Jul 26, 2013 - 11:04 am
Memphis quarterback brightens the day of young hospital patient
Karam threw for 1,895 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Tigers last season, but really made his mark off the field when he recently visited St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis and accompanied 11-year-old leukemia patient Breanna Bercegeay.
Bercegeay sang "Price Tag" by Jessie J featuring B.o.B. and Karam joined in, even supplying the rap in the song's bridge.
It's pretty heartwarming stuff. Well done, Jacob and Breanna.
- High school wrestler shows amazing class in defeat
- Globetrotters invite teen with Down syndrome to squad
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner