Updated Jul 26, 2013 - 11:04 am
Memphis quarterback brightens the day of young hospital patient
Karam threw for 1,895 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Tigers last season, but really made his mark off the field when he recently visited St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis and accompanied 11-year-old leukemia patient Breanna Bercegeay.
Bercegeay sang "Price Tag" by Jessie J featuring B.o.B. and Karam joined in, even supplying the rap in the song's bridge.
It's pretty heartwarming stuff. Well done, Jacob and Breanna.
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians accepts Ice Bucket Challenge