Updated Jul 26, 2013 - 11:04 am
Memphis quarterback brightens the day of young hospital patient
Karam threw for 1,895 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Tigers last season, but really made his mark off the field when he recently visited St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis and accompanied 11-year-old leukemia patient Breanna Bercegeay.
Bercegeay sang "Price Tag" by Jessie J featuring B.o.B. and Karam joined in, even supplying the rap in the song's bridge.
It's pretty heartwarming stuff. Well done, Jacob and Breanna.
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- J.J. Watt kindly proves he's a young fan's friend
- Tom Izzo pours his heart out talking about Lacey Holsworth
- Arizona Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander a Pro Bowler off the field, too
- Shadow Mountain's Reid Maurice named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner