Kevin Durant doubles as a Brooklyn ice cream man
When the temperature rises, there's no better way to cool off than with a tasty popsicle or ice cream cone.
Saturday, several lucky kids braved the heat and humidity in Brooklyn long enough to cross paths with the neighborhood ice cream man.
Or, so they thought.
As part of Nike's "Summer is Serious" campaign, Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant was given the opportunity to double as the ice cream man much to the surprise of his "customers."
At least for one day, cold treats probably took a back seat to autographs and photo ops.
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich offers heartfelt message for cancer-stricken sideline reporter Craig Sager
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- J.J. Watt kindly proves he's a young fan's friend
- Tom Izzo pours his heart out talking about Lacey Holsworth
- Arizona Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander a Pro Bowler off the field, too