Kevin Durant doubles as a Brooklyn ice cream man
When the temperature rises, there's no better way to cool off than with a tasty popsicle or ice cream cone.
Saturday, several lucky kids braved the heat and humidity in Brooklyn long enough to cross paths with the neighborhood ice cream man.
Or, so they thought.
As part of Nike's "Summer is Serious" campaign, Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant was given the opportunity to double as the ice cream man much to the surprise of his "customers."
At least for one day, cold treats probably took a back seat to autographs and photo ops.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet