Kevin Durant doubles as a Brooklyn ice cream man
When the temperature rises, there's no better way to cool off than with a tasty popsicle or ice cream cone.
Saturday, several lucky kids braved the heat and humidity in Brooklyn long enough to cross paths with the neighborhood ice cream man.
Or, so they thought.
As part of Nike's "Summer is Serious" campaign, Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant was given the opportunity to double as the ice cream man much to the surprise of his "customers."
At least for one day, cold treats probably took a back seat to autographs and photo ops.
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner
- Arizona Diamondbacks players partake in Ahwatukee Little League game
- Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman makes some young kids smile