Ohio State Buckeyes hug grieving broadcaster
Tiberi, who has been with WBNS since 1981, lost his 21-year-old daughter in an automobile accident Sept. 17.
Following Ohio State's game against Wisconsin, which it won 31-24, almost every member of the fourth-ranked Buckeyes stopped to give Tiberi a hug on their way off the field.
This came a week after the school honored the broadcaster and his daughter with a moment of silence before a game against Florida A&M.
H/T to Deadspin.com for this one.
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians accepts Ice Bucket Challenge
- Coyotes' Vermette, Yandle do 'Ice Bucket Challenge' to raise ALS awareness