Ohio State Buckeyes hug grieving broadcaster
Tiberi, who has been with WBNS since 1981, lost his 21-year-old daughter in an automobile accident Sept. 17.
Following Ohio State's game against Wisconsin, which it won 31-24, almost every member of the fourth-ranked Buckeyes stopped to give Tiberi a hug on their way off the field.
This came a week after the school honored the broadcaster and his daughter with a moment of silence before a game against Florida A&M.
H/T to Deadspin.com for this one.
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich offers heartfelt message for cancer-stricken sideline reporter Craig Sager
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- J.J. Watt kindly proves he's a young fan's friend
- Tom Izzo pours his heart out talking about Lacey Holsworth
- Arizona Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander a Pro Bowler off the field, too