Ohio State Buckeyes hug grieving broadcaster
Tiberi, who has been with WBNS since 1981, lost his 21-year-old daughter in an automobile accident Sept. 17.
Following Ohio State's game against Wisconsin, which it won 31-24, almost every member of the fourth-ranked Buckeyes stopped to give Tiberi a hug on their way off the field.
This came a week after the school honored the broadcaster and his daughter with a moment of silence before a game against Florida A&M.
H/T to Deadspin.com for this one.
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Brophy senior Will Edwards named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner
- Peyton Manning personally replies to fan's wedding invitation
- Panthers' star hosts Thanksgiving dinner for hundreds of kids
- Massachusetts football team rallies around waterboy in touching fashion