Updated Dec 19, 2013 - 2:07 pm
San Francisco Giants mascot Lou Seal saved by Batkid
That wish came true Friday thanks Make-A-Wish Foundation and a large helping hand from the the San Francisco Giants and the rest of the city.
Miles Scott, who has battled leukemia for years but is now in remission, attracted thousands of people around San Francisco while he rode around in a Batmobile and thwarted a number of villains -- including a couple at AT&T Park, home of the Giants.
But Miles' trip to the ballpark didn't stop after saving Lou Seal from the Penguin. He then took a quick trip around the bases, complete with a celebratory jump on home plate.
Batkid also got a video shoutout from President Barack Obama and was guided through the city in a black Lamborghini by a police motorcade.
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich offers heartfelt message for cancer-stricken sideline reporter Craig Sager
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- J.J. Watt kindly proves he's a young fan's friend
- Tom Izzo pours his heart out talking about Lacey Holsworth
- Arizona Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander a Pro Bowler off the field, too