Updated Dec 19, 2013 - 2:07 pm
San Francisco Giants mascot Lou Seal saved by Batkid
That wish came true Friday thanks Make-A-Wish Foundation and a large helping hand from the the San Francisco Giants and the rest of the city.
Miles Scott, who has battled leukemia for years but is now in remission, attracted thousands of people around San Francisco while he rode around in a Batmobile and thwarted a number of villains -- including a couple at AT&T Park, home of the Giants.
But Miles' trip to the ballpark didn't stop after saving Lou Seal from the Penguin. He then took a quick trip around the bases, complete with a celebratory jump on home plate.
Batkid also got a video shoutout from President Barack Obama and was guided through the city in a black Lamborghini by a police motorcade.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet