Peyton Manning personally replies to fan's wedding invitation
Well, according to Fansided, one Reddit user's sister sent a wedding invitation to Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning.
The invite asked for the response to be returned by Oct. 23. Perhaps the fan hasn't heard, but Manning's kind of in the middle of an NFL season right now.
The Broncos quarterback had to decency to fill out the card and send it back to the couple however. He signed his name as "Peyton Manning 18," and checked "Regretfully Decline."
Despite turning down their invite, he did add, "Best wishes," on the response.
Makes you wonder if the star QB would have actually attended if the wedding took place during his offseason.
At least the fan got a free autograph, though.
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner
- Arizona Diamondbacks players partake in Ahwatukee Little League game
- Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman makes some young kids smile