Peyton Manning personally replies to fan's wedding invitation
Well, according to Fansided, one Reddit user's sister sent a wedding invitation to Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning.
The invite asked for the response to be returned by Oct. 23. Perhaps the fan hasn't heard, but Manning's kind of in the middle of an NFL season right now.
The Broncos quarterback had to decency to fill out the card and send it back to the couple however. He signed his name as "Peyton Manning 18," and checked "Regretfully Decline."
Despite turning down their invite, he did add, "Best wishes," on the response.
Makes you wonder if the star QB would have actually attended if the wedding took place during his offseason.
At least the fan got a free autograph, though.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet