Philadelphia 76ers make a very special signing
The team signed Kevin Grow, a high school senior with Down syndrome, to a two-day contract.
Grow scored 14 points and nailed a pair of three-pointers over the final two games of the varsity season for Bensalem High School after the team's coaches put the four-year manager into the lineup.
As part of his contract, Grow will get a custom jersey and participate in pregame festivities prior to the team's matchup Tuesday with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- High school wrestler shows amazing class in defeat
- Globetrotters invite teen with Down syndrome to squad
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner