Philadelphia 76ers make a very special signing
The team signed Kevin Grow, a high school senior with Down syndrome, to a two-day contract.
Grow scored 14 points and nailed a pair of three-pointers over the final two games of the varsity season for Bensalem High School after the team's coaches put the four-year manager into the lineup.
As part of his contract, Grow will get a custom jersey and participate in pregame festivities prior to the team's matchup Tuesday with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet