Philadelphia 76ers make a very special signing
The team signed Kevin Grow, a high school senior with Down syndrome, to a two-day contract.
Grow scored 14 points and nailed a pair of three-pointers over the final two games of the varsity season for Bensalem High School after the team's coaches put the four-year manager into the lineup.
As part of his contract, Grow will get a custom jersey and participate in pregame festivities prior to the team's matchup Tuesday with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich offers heartfelt message for cancer-stricken sideline reporter Craig Sager
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- J.J. Watt kindly proves he's a young fan's friend
- Tom Izzo pours his heart out talking about Lacey Holsworth
- Arizona Cardinals LB Lorenzo Alexander a Pro Bowler off the field, too