Home run for life brings a smile to all
And Cash Davis deserves a standing ovation.
Davis, just five years old, recently survived a first-of-its-kind surgery at Phoenix Children's Hospital. It saved his life.
So, before a recent spring training game between the Dodgers and San Diego Padres, Davis got to round the bases, with players from both teams lining the base lines to support him and the crowd cheering the entire time.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet