Cardinals' Bethel helps guide friend through Pat's Run
Bethel was among the thousands who participated in Saturday's 10th Annual Pat's Run, which honors the legacy of former ASU and Cardinals linebacker Pat Tillman, but as the team's VP of media relations, Mark Dalton, points out, he wasn't alone.
The 23-year-old had a special friend by his side throughout the 4.2-mile course in Tempe.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet