Injured softball player makes it around bases with help from pitcher she homered off of
There may be more value in sportsmanship.
Over the weekend, Florida Southern senior pitcher Chelsea Oglevie served up a three-run home run on the final pitch of her collegiate career. While rounding the bases the batter, Eckard College's Kara Oberer, had her knee lock up.
She made it around the bases anyway, thanks to Oglevie and teammate Leah Pemberton.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet