Phoenix Coyotes, HopeKidsArizona team up to make a young fan's day
According to Dave Vest of Coyotes.com, the 13-year-old Aldridge got to serve as an honorary equipment manager at a late-season practice.
Aldridge, who is part of HopeKidsArizona, met some of the team's owners, coaches and players. He left not only with some great memories, but also a hockey stick signed by Keith Yandle, his favorite player.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet