Updated May 6, 2014 - 4:23 pm
NFL prospect Teddy Bridgewater does great thing for his mother
But there should be no debate as to what kind of person he is.
Apparently when he was 8 years old, Bridgewater promised his mother, Rose Murphy, he would buy her a pink Cadillac with pink rims when he made it to the NFL.
Murphy, a cancer survivor, is now the proud owner of a pink Cadillac Escalade with pink rims.
"It was just amazing. I was in awe. I was like, ‘Oh my God,'" Murphy said Tuesday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "It was a long time coming and just to see it, I was in awe."
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians accepts Ice Bucket Challenge
- Coyotes' Vermette, Yandle do 'Ice Bucket Challenge' to raise ALS awareness