Under Armour does really cool thing for child
He suffered back abrasions from being dragged down the stairs by the leg and needed stitches.
Yet, through it all his Under Armour shirt remained unscathed.
As such, Pool's mother Lezlie wrote a letter to the clothing company, and in it she explained how the shirt makes her son 'feel like a superhero' when he wears it.
So, how did Under Armour respond?
By sending more shirts.
More on the act of kindness can be found here.
- J.J. Watt, Barbara Bush suit up to sack illiteracy
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet