Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez gets in on Chillin4Charity
Now football coach Rich Rodriguez is getting in on the fun.
The concept is simple: someone gets called out to make a donation to charity. If you accept and complete the challenge, your challenger donates $50 to the Kay Yow Fund, which was created in honor of former NC State women's basketball coach Kay Yow, who died of breast cancer in 2009. If you refuse the challenge, you owe the fund $250.
- Youth baseball team calls out Paul Goldschmidt, former D-backs for ice bucket challenge
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians accepts Ice Bucket Challenge