Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs team up to help Phoenix Children's Hospital
Fans can now buy a $44 tax-deductible Goldschmidt doll in both white and Sedona Red at dbacks.com/goldyfund or the official team shop in Chase Field. Proceeds go toward Goldy's Fund 4 Kids, which the team said works closely with Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Goldschmidt's goal is to raise $100,000 in the Bleacher Creature program to help the hospital.
The team also said fans who make the donation also get a $10 deduction on the price of a D-backs adjustable cap at the team shop.
- Little League coach delivers moving message after heartbreaking loss
- Phoenix Suns, APS team up to provide mini-grants to K-12 teachers
- Paul Bissonnette does Ice Bucket Challenge, wins the internet
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians accepts Ice Bucket Challenge
- Coyotes' Vermette, Yandle do 'Ice Bucket Challenge' to raise ALS awareness