Singing prom proposal goes viral
A recent high school prom proposal has gone viral with nearly 21,000 likes and 1,230 shares on Facebook.
According to Yahoo, Bobby Chin, 18, began singing his request that Sofia, his friend and fellow classmate at Centennial High School in Ellicott City, Md., accompany him to their prom on April 20. All the while, Chin's friend Kevin Qin played Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" on the guitar beside the hallway lockers.
Sofia, who seemed fairly embarrassed from the large crowd, accepted Chin's invitation after giving her a rose hidden behind his ear.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time