Updated Mar 28, 2013 - 11:37 am
Criminal failure in Northern Calif.
After they undoubtedly stopped laughing, police in Redding, Calif., are searching for the man who attempted to break into a convenience store after hours.
Or perhaps the clown-pants wearing miscreant was merely attempting vandalism. Whatever he was doing, he failed. That-happpens-in-cartoons levels of fail. And surveillance footage captured it all.
According to KRCR TV, the man tripped an alarm after throwing a rock at the store window.
Fleeing the scene proved to be just as challenging.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell