Survey shines light on voters' beliefs in conspiracy theories
Conspiracy theories are nothing new, but who actually lives life believing them?
Public Policy Polling took a national poll asking that very question.
Voters were asked about 20 conspiracy theories -- some well-known and some not so famous -- and a surprisingly large amount of voters believed in some type of theory, ranging from Osama bin Laden's death being faked to the existence of lizard people whose goal it is to control the world.
Take this one with a grain of salt.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time