Updated Apr 9, 2013 - 9:08 am
iPad takes unusual ride in Georgia
Talk about hitching a ride the hard way. A woman in suburban Atlanta found an iPad embedded in the front bumper of her car late last week.
Alexa Crisa's father noticed the stowaway and whacked it out the bumper with a hammer -- the iPad still worked. They managed to get the tablet back to its owner, who said he'd driven off with the device on top of his car.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell