Wedding message sent over skies of Afghanistan
A man flying over Afghanistan delivered a wedding message to his brother and sister-in-law.
According to the YouTube description, the man could not attend his brother's wedding in person because he was deployed in Afghanistan. The message read with flashcards was apparently filmed from the cockpit of a Harrier and posted online.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell