Kmart ad raises eyebrows, garners laughs
Don't ship your pants over this one.
Kmart has been in need of some new advertising and that got it. The low-cost department store posted the following ad on Wednesday and it utilized some clever tongue-in-cheek to garner attention on the Internet.
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season