Two geese equals one terrified gorilla
Apparently gorillas have an inherent fear of things that fly.
Just ask King Kong, who was terrified of the airplanes circling the abnormally large ape when he was sitting perched atop the Empire State Building.
Or a gorilla at the Sedwick County Zoo who fled from two treacherous geese.
By the end, the honking almost sounds like the geese got a good laugh out of the timid primate.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell