Stolen ring up for auction after being swallowed
A ring thief in New Hampshire swallowed the evidence after realizing he had been locked in the store.
The store clerk called the police, who took the 52-year-old straight to the hospital for an X-ray.
It took the stolen engagement ring a little more than 24 hours to reappear.
Stolen, swallowed and back in mint condition, the ring is now going to auction to help charity.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell