'The bomb' sandwich gets travelers delayed
The B-word -- avoid it at all times in an airport, even if your stomach is the only thing that's on fire.
According to Msn.com, Jason Michael Cruz learned the hard way not to mention the word "bomb" in an airport. Cruz and a friend were detained at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York after a TSA employee overheard Cruz tell a friend about having a "bomb."
Turned out the bomb was a sandwich that was making Cruz feel queasy.
Cruz and his friend missed their flight.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell