Politicians try to deal with rise of hip-hop
Some politicians are up with the times and some aren't.
The Huffington Post created a timeline merging the dividing lines between rap musicians and political representatives in the U.S. and the result was, well, entertaining to say the least.
Anyone for a rap album produced by the Capitol?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell