We all know that guns have changed over the years, but a new pro-gun control ad took that message to heart.
The ad started making its rounds earlier this week, but really seemed to catch on as the week progressed.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell