Updated Apr 20, 2013 - 3:48 pm
Anchor: 'It's as though a bomb had dropped' in Watertown
A CNN anchor made an out-of-line comment Friday to describe the scene in Watertown, Mass., as authorities searched for the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.
"The streets are empty. It's eerie. It's as though a bomb had dropped somewhere and the streets are clear," Susan Candiotti said.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell