A TV captioning mishap put actress Zooey Deschanel in the limelight for all the wrong reasons.
During Friday's search for the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect in Watertown, Mass., a local FOX affiliate mistakenly labeled Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev as Deschanel in the caption of its breaking news coverage.
Deschanel quickly jumped on Twitter to poke fun at the station's gaffe.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell