Updated Apr 22, 2013 - 2:39 pm
Boy gets back treasured shirt left on plane
Score one for Delta Airlines.
Workers for the air carrier went above and beyond to find a shirt that meant the world to a 7-year-old boy from North Dakota. The T-shirt belonged to Cole Holzer's father, who passed away two years ago.
The shirt has become a constant and comforting reminder of Brian Holzer.
Cole left "Daddy's shirt" on a flight to San Diego.
A friend of the family called the airline and pleaded for help in finding the shirt.
Eventually a grounds crew found it in the garbage.
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time