Just when we thought the Jodi Arias trial couldn't get any stranger, people started selling seats.
How crazy is the #JodiArias Trial?...a person in the gallery reprimanded today for selling their place in line for $200.00— Mike Watkiss (@mikewatkiss3tv) April 23, 2013
Um, we're pretty sure you shouldn't do that.
If you need us, we'll be on StubHub trying to score seats to Thursday's hearing.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell