Hyundai promotes creativity when designing future mobility
The Hyundai Idea Festival is a platform designed to enhance and expand creativity of the company's research and development staff centered in Korea, where unique concepts for single-person future mobility can be shared.
Hyundai's engineers submit their ideas which are evaluated on creativity, technology, fun and relevance to the overall theme but there are no boundaries.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell