Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 2:25 pm
Cursing news anchor makes show rounds
A.J. Clemente is getting more air time for being fired than he did as a short-lived news anchor for a North Dakota TV station.
Clemente lost his job Monday, a day after muttering curses while his mike was on. In his professional debut. He explained to the 'Today' personalities Wednesday morning that he was unaware he was on the air because it was 30 seconds before his cue.
He even tweeted after the embarrassing incident, "That couldn't have gone any worse!"
Later Wednesday he'll make an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman."
He might not be that upset about getting fired right now.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell