Hyundai has removed its recent suicide-related commercial from YouTube after the Korean automotive company originally pulled the advertisement.
According to Zap2it, the "Pipe Job" commercial showed a man attempting to commit suicide inside his Hyundai ix35 with a hose connected from the exhaust pipe to the interior.
Hyundai has now yanked the ad from YouTube and issued an apology. "Hyundai Motor deeply and sincerely apologizes for the offensive viral ad," Hyundai says in a statement. "The ad was created by an affiliate advertising agency, Innocean Europe, without Hyundai's request or approval ... Hyundai apologizes to those who have been personally impacted by tragedy."
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell