Baboons are taking back their homeland.
Gawker.com reported that a group of baboons decided to invade a South African home, while its inhabitants were away.
This type of incident is more common than you might think due to animals losing their habitat to urban sprawl and erosion.
The baboons were cleared out of the house by the nearby neighbors recording the break in, but after the baboons helped themselves to leftover chicken, hand towels and flailed their feces around the house.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell