Afraid to text and walk on the busy streets for fear of bumping into someone?
No worries. ImprovEverywhere has found that people can text and walk securely with a "Seeing Eye Person."
Group members posed as city workers walking people who were texting on the streets of New York. The bright orange vests and leashes caught onlookers completely by surprise.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell