The guys at WHATEVER are known for pulling pranks and turning them into viral sensations on YouTube.
But after running into a homeless man with a very unique talent during one of their pranks, they decide to do something philanthropic thanks to the power of the Internet and crowd funding.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell