We get that some people are obsessed with playing "Angry Birds" but this is a bit excessive.
Ben Levi, of Australia, is a self-admitted "Angry Birds" addict and his girlfriend, Melissa Swift, can't stand it. But when he pulled out his tablet at lunch to sneak in a few levels, Swift grabbed it and played instead.
We're not sure, but Swift may be just fine with Levi playing "Angry Birds" from now on.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell