Abuse ad targets adults, kids differently
There is more than meets the eye to a new child abuse ad.
Thanks to a lenticular layer, which displays different images at different heights, the ad from a Spanish child advocacy organization looks like a sad child to adults and a beaten child with a helpline number to kids.
The idea behind the different images is to encourage kids who may be being abused to call and ask for help, even if they are with their aggressor.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell