Toddler is over his sister crying
This kid wishes his sister's cries fell on deaf ears.
When this tot's sister starts crying, he counters with the sidelong stare. After she steps it up, he goes for the old fashioned collar tug. When she won't stop, he goes for the door.
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season